Thursday 17 March 2011

On my easel at the moment...

I am working on these three pictures at the moment. I like to have several on the go at once. I start a new picture before I finish the one I'm working on. This saves inevitable down time spent thinking about the next work and organising the paper or board etc. It also stops me from overworking the one nearing completion as my focus shifts to the new work


The work on the left is probably finished but is sitting there for final analysis The work in the middle has only just been started & the work on the right ( the picture  shown in stages from an earlier post ) is very near to completion.


 Some of the tools of the trade.....many different brands



The bigger picture.....
Current works in progress with recently finished pictures plus the small one bottom centre which was a demo piece I did for one of my classes on Tuesday. As yet not quite finished but quite possibly sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment