Thursday 10 March 2011

Keeping Records...

I have been spending quite a bit of time putting together "Photobooks"  (http://www.photobookaustralia.com.au/ ) as a permanent record of my work . I have always kept an album of my work but these ones will be professionally printed. I thought I had only fallen a little behind in keeping them up to date until I got down to it.....it seems I haven't done it since 2003 !

 It has been an interesting ride revisiting almost a decade of work. Here are just a few of my favourites. I love them for differing reasons; for their simplicity or for breakthroughs I made or just because I do ! I'll post more at a later date.


Near Kiandra Circa 2003

 


Autumn Morning Helm Winery circa 2003



Kelly  2005



Afternoon Light Connell's Lane 2006


Early morning Finke River NT  2005


Felicite et Perpetue 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment